Dead Deer Removal: There’s nothing worse than that foul odor coming from your property. We offer a detailed inspection and suggestions of how we can remove these problems in a fast timely matter!

Clean-up & Disinfecting: Don’t forget about this service! These dead animals may have been in your attic, crawl, or basement for longer than you think. Usually only 30% of the feces and urine can be noticed while the other 70% is hidden beneath insulation and wood structures. We can remove this disease threatening contamination followed up by a full disinfecting service.

If it is DEAD or ALIVE, we’ll remove it for you!